Leading cross-cultural teams
This workshop assists managers and leaders to find answers to these common work-related dilemmas:
- How can one establish a common framework of understanding?
- How can one create a common culture, avoid conflict and maintain trust in every situation?
- What is an ‘explicit psychological contract’? Why it is vital for business relationships? How can I make this contract with individual team members and the team as a whole for efficient communication, collaboration and accountability?
- What can go wrong? How can I strive to prevent it? How can I deal with it efficiently if it happens?
- What is the ‘cultural orientation framework’ and how can one use it to manage across national, organisational, individual and gender cultures?
- What are the critical attitudes and skills required to lead cross-cultural teams?
- What are the risks and benefits of diverse employees and teams and how can one capitalise on it?
…and other trainings and workshops tailored to your needs…
Contact us for more information at email@example.com